I am "Rockin the Bakken" and "Frackin the Forks"!

26.1.11

Haha!

October 2010

Rig update:  This is a picture of me right before i climbed to the top of the derrek.  It is called the crown.  I feel like I belong there because I have given myself the nickname CRUDE QUEEN.

Work can be boring sometime.  Sometime we are drilling 30 feet and hour.  I watch movies, read books and other things to keep me busy.  Today I tried chewing nicorette gum to see if I would get a buzz
I work all night since I am the second hand. 

My mom was bringing me out ingredients to make cookies.  She texted me and asked if I have oil out there (on the rig).  I thought she meant if the rig was producing oil so I told her we have ALOT.  She did not bring me cooking oil so I was unable to make cookies!

Never a dull moment (except for the 12 hours I work and the 8 hours a day I sleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment