I am "Rockin the Bakken" and "Frackin the Forks"!

23.11.11

Making out in the shower!

Have you ever arrived home after a 20 minute drive and hardly remember the drive?  This happens to all of us and known as a subconscious trance.  I feel in my job I sometimes do the same thing over and over again that I find myself in a subconscious trance.  For instance, one of my daily duties is sending out a morning report and an afternoon report.  In this report we document a bunch of data and the last part is writing out what occurred in the last 12 hours.  We get some of this information from the tour sheet which is written by the driller and roughnecks.  The other day I was in a subconscious trance and just copying word for word from the tour sheet to my morning report.  I was just about to e-mail my morning report when I jumped out of the trance and literally laughed out loud.  Here is what the daily tour sheet said.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta give it to those drillers for being pranksters. Are you a pusher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Software do you use?

    ReplyDelete