I am "Rockin the Bakken" and "Frackin the Forks"!

16.11.11

Change

I know I know...I have been a terrible "blogger" lately!  I have a few blogs that I have fallen behind on my reading as well!  This blog is about change.  Lately there has been a lot of change going on our here.  First of all, the weather.  The days are getting colder and shorter.  I come to work in the dark and leave work in the dark.  Our rough necks have been dropping off like flies (is that the saying?  I am not good with sayings, but that would fill a whole other blog).  As soon as the temperature dropped into the 70's the tough boys from down south stayed down south.  We have had people coming and going!  Speaking of going, I headed up to a job near Stanley, ND.  Stanley used to be a very small little town in North Western, North Dakota.  I decided when I got to town that I needed my coffee fix and had to use the restroom (the bad part to being a coffee addict!)  I drove around the whole entire gas station and could not find a single parking spot.  There was a line of about 20 vehicles that were waiting to fill up their tanks with gas.  Good think I had a full tank!  I finally just parked across the street and walked in, used the potty, grabbed some coffee and went to pay.  I noticed instead of only having 2 tills they now had at least 6 tills.  Each line had 5 or more people standing in it.  As I looked even more closely, I realized I was the only woman in the whole entire store!  Eeesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment