I am "Rockin the Bakken" and "Frackin the Forks"!

26.6.11

Shopping

It is funny how when things change in your life, your shopping experiences change as well.  When I was in college my favorite stores would of been Maurices, Herbergers, JC Penney, American Eagle, etc.  When I bought my first house, my favorite store to shop in was Home Depot!  I would ask for gift certificates to Home Depot for Christmas and Birthday presents! 

On a different note, I spent a weekend with my little sister a few weeks ago.  Her and I have a pretty good fashion sense (that I believe we got from our mom)!  I have been working now on the oil rigs for approximately 10 months.  I still try and keep up in the fashion world but it gets harder and harder to do!  Here are some examples:

My lil sis looked at me and said, "I like your shirt."  I replied, "Thanks, I got it for $3 at Walmart." (Not sure what I would do if I did not have a Walmart close by.)
An hour later she said, "I love your sunglasses."  I replied, "Thanks, I got them at Cenex." (I am officially shopping at gas stations!)
The other day, a friend made a comment that they like my hat.  I replied, "Thanks, I got it at Runnings." Runnings Fleet Farm!  Runnings Fleet Farm is my new favorite store to shop in...what is happening to me?!?!!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment