I am "Rockin the Bakken" and "Frackin the Forks"!

8.2.11

sick

A few nights ago I did not feel all that great.  I had a headache and my stomach was rolling.  I stuck it out and worked through the night.  The whole night I had that feeling where I wanted to throw up, but just couldn't make myself.  If I would of thought about this a little more, all I would of had to do is go into the bathroom and look at the toilet.  Imagine five men sharing a toilet for over a month.  Do you think they clean it?? Heck no!  If I would of gotten close to that thing I prolly would of been "calling dinosaurs" right away!  This saying kinda fits because dinosaurs=fossils=fossil fuels=oil=we are drilling oil. HA!  This reminds me of Mrs Doubtfire's rap.  I'm a raptor, doin what I can, gonna eat everything til the appearance of man.  Yo-yo see me, I'm livin below the soil.  I'll be back but I'm comin as OIL!

Continuing on...So I still felt like poo and had to go to the safety meeting.  Half way through, I had to leave because I was going to visit dinos.  Later I found out that right before I left (I didn't pay much attention in the meeting) the guys were getting chewed out because someone found dirty magazines in the tool shack!  Naughty, naughty!  They thought I left the meeting because I felt uncomfortable about the dirty magazines!

No comments:

Post a Comment